Now GTM Teleshopping, the pioneer in the field of Teleshopping brings to you this innovative product GTM Brain Smart Powder which makes the Brain work effectively and efficiently. Brain Smart Powder is a proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine made from very rare and highly effective Ayurvedic Herbs. Brain Smart Powder not only provides nutrition to the brain rather it also helps in improving concentration and sharpening your memory power. Brain Smart is very effective for people of all age groups.
Before proceeding further, let us briefly understand how our Brain is compartmentalized into different sections and how each section is responsible for different kind of data and information. Our Brain is mainly divided into three parts namely -
- Forebrain consisting of cerebrum, thalamus, and hypothalamus
- Mid Brain consisting of Tectum and Tegmentum
- Hind Brain consisting of Cerebellum, Pons & Medulla
Forebrain - The Cerebrum or cortex has four compartments namely Frontal Lobe, Parietal Lobe, Occipital Lobe and Temporal Lobe. Each of these compartments are responsible for different kind of functioning which are explained below-
- Frontal lobe :- is one of the four lobes of the cerebral hemisphere. It controls attention, behavior, abstract thinking, problem solving, creative thought, emotion, intellect, initiative, judgment, coordinated movements, muscle movements, smell, physical reactions, and personality.
- Parietal lobe :- is one of the four lobes of the cerebral hemisphere. It controls tactile sensation, response to internal stimuli, sensory comprehension, some language, reading, and some visual functions.
- Occipital lobe:- is one of the four lobes of the cerebral hemisphere. It is located in the back of the head and controls vision.
- Temporal lobe:- is one of the four lobes of the cerebral hemisphere of the cerebral hemisphere. It controls auditory and visual memories, language, some hearing and speech, language, plus some behavior.
Midbrain - The Tectum is a region of the brain, specifically the backside of the midbrain. This is contrasted with the Tegmentum, which is responsible for auditory and visual reflexes.
- Cerebellum - It is located at the lower back of the head and is connected to the brain stem. It is the second largest structure of the brain and is made up of two hemispheres. The cerebellum controls complex motor functions such as walking, balance and posture.
- Pons - The Pons is a portion of the hindbrain that connects the cerebral cortex with the medulla. It also serves as a communications and coordination center between the two hemispheres of the brain. As a part of the brainstem, the Pons helps in the transferring of messages between various parts of the brain and the spinal cord. Pons primarily deal with sleep, respiration, swallowing, bladder control, hearing, equilibrium, taste, eye movement, facial expressions and facial sensation.
- Medulla – This part is located in the higher side of the brain stem and it carries out and regulates life sustaining functions such as breathing, swallowing and heart rate.
How Brain Smart works-
The smartness of the Brain depends upon the connection between these 100 Billion Neurons and 1 Quadrillion Synapses. Synapses are essential to neuronal function. Neurons are cells that are specialized to pass signals to individual target cells, and synapses are the means by which they do so. The sharpness of the brain actually depends upon the health and speed of the Neurotransmitters and the connection between the Synapses which help in sending and receiving the information. Whenever we face a situation wherein we are unable to recollect something that means the connection between the Neurotransmitters and Synapses is not available and when we think that we know something but we are unable to recall it correctly then that means the connection is flickering. There are free radicals aka Killer Cells which are formed around these neurons which impact the functioning and connectivity of these neurons. Brain Smart kills these free radicals which smoothens the travelling of Neurotransmitters between the Neurons and Synapses.
BENEFITS of using Brain Smart
- Regular usage of Brain Smart Powder cures the LDHC Syndrome and increases the Data Holding Capacity of the Brain.
- Brain Smart increases the metabolism of Proteins and Carbohydrates which repairs the damaged tissues and makes them healthy.
- Brain Smart also increases circulation to the Central Nervous System and thus improves the efficiency of the brain.
- Brain Smart slows down the process of degeneration of neurons through Antioxidants.
- Brain Smart improves the short term and long term memory of the brain and improves the alertness of the brain.
- Brain Smart increases the flow of blood and oxygen to brain and helps to increase the production of neurotransmitters.
- Brain Smart helps in reducing stress and anxiety and improves concentration and focus.
- Brain Smart enhances cognitive function such as intelligence, thought process etc.
- Brain Smart is very useful in controlling anxiety, mental irritability and stress level.
- Brain Smart promotes natural and sound sleep.
- Brain Smart helps in coping up with depression, mental imbalance and emotional disturbance.
In a nutshell, the Brain Smart can be used as a natural tonic to keep your brain in healthy condition and to improve its performance and efficiency level.
HOW TO USE Brain Smart – Using Brain Smart is very easy and convenient.
DOSES :- An Adult should take 1 Teaspoon with milk or water twice daily before meal. The Tea spoon is also provided along with the pack.
And a Child should be given 1/4 -1/2 Teaspoon with milk or water twice daily before meal.